March Plugin Voting
Wow, I forgot that february has less days and didn’t post the voting earlier. Well, too late to cry over the spilled milk. Here is the voting for this month:
- Charset Effects: Display varied effects on map charsets.
- Custom Basic Actions: Setup different skills for the Attack and Guard command.
- Damage Limit: Set a cap limit for damage.
- Death Counter: After taking lethal damage, before dying, the battler counter with a last action.
- Follower Options: Improved control over follower display.
- MP Levels: MP divided in levels. Each skill consume MP from pre-determined levels
- State Damage: Setup custom formulas for state slip damage and regeneration.
- State Icon Cycle: Icons display cycles through all icons, instead of listing all of them.
- Toggleable States: States that remove themselves when applied more than once.
- Terrain States: Steping on certain terrains can cause states.