50th plugin! Damage Popoup
Hello makers. I’m here to show the Damage Popup, my 50th plugin release for MV! (not counting the Basic Module, as it does nothing alone). The Damage Popup plugin improves the default damage popup display for RPG Maker MV. It adds options to control the popup display motion, add some text information to the damage popup, such as critical damage or damage resistance, and also adds popup for state and buff changes. Each setup is individual, so you can have different settings for the HP damage and HP recover, for example.
– Basic Module: Fixed issue with damage popup on action user.
– Battler Graphic Setup: Fixed issue with dead motion.
– Command Replace: Added remove and add command options.
– Element Set: Compatibility with Damge Popup.
– SFont: Increased the number of SFonts to 64.
– Skip Battle Log: Compatibility with Damage Popup
– Throwable Objects: Removed outdated patch.