Animated Battle: Battle Motions
Hello makers! I’m here to bring another new plugin, and this time a very special one, the waited (at last for some people =P) Battle Motions. This plugin is my own take on an animated battle system based on action sequence, allowing to completely customize the battle actions motions. You can make from a simple ‘move to the enemy’ attack, from very elaborated action sequence, with multiple movements, motions and animations. You can set every setp of the action (actually you must do it, since the action will strictly follow your commands), so the limit is your creativity.
There is also a nice update. The Charge Actions was updated to the version 2.00. I changed how it’s setup is done, now it no longer requires two separated skills to work, just setup one skill and the notetag, and the magic will happen!
And there is still more! Those who follow the page might have noticed that I didn’t start a voting for this month. No, this time I didn’t forgot about it. I wanted to do something different to match the release of the Battle Motions, so I delayed the voting start. Well, instead of talking about the voting, let’s start it!
Dragoon Jump: The battler jumps high in the air and stays unreachable for a time, then he falls on the target dealing damage.
The other skills are displayed on the video.
The voting this time is not about plugins, but about detailed step-by-step video tutorials on how to setup the action sequences shown on the video (plus the dragoon jump). The three more voted will be done within this month. Yes, it will be three. Since the tutorial are just the videos, they require a bit less effort than making a whole plugin, since I still need to make a video for the plugin release after the code is done.
– Basic Module: Improved method stack for dynamic motions and added functions for compatibility with Battle Motions.
– Battle Graphic Setup: Compatibility with Battle Motions and added enemy gtaphic sufix.
– Charge Actions: No longer requires two different skills. (v 2.00)
– Battle Advantage: Compatibility with Battle Motions.
– Counter Actions: Compatibility with Battle Motions.
– Damage Popup: Compatibility with Battle Motions.
– Death Counter: Compatibility with Battle Motions.
– Dual Wield: Compatibilty with Battle Motions.
– Followup Skills: Compatibility with Battle Motions.
– Fog and Overlay: Fixed issue when calling new Fogs with Plugin Commands.
– Skip Battle Log: Compatibility with Battle Motions.
– Throwable Objects: Compatibility with Battle Motions.