Category Archives: Updates
Recent Pages updates.
Hello makers. Here I come with another new plugin. This time with the Cooperation Skills plugin. This plugin allows you to create skills where two or more battlers joins to execute them. Not only the visual effect but also the damage can be combined between all the participating battlers. This system is common on several games, with the most popular being the Double/Tripe Tech system from Chrono Trigger
– Battle Motions: Fixed issue with changing party members on battle.
– Conditional Turn Battle: Fixed issue with enemies icon display.
– Charge Actions: Compatibility with Cooperation Skills.
– Damage Popup: Fixed issue with popup not showing randomly for the 1st actions.
Hello makers! It’s been a long time. I won’t drag too much into the reasons that I stayed away too long, it was just a long sequence of misfortunes that took a lot of my time to solve. But now they are solved and I hope to not go away again for a long time.
With my return I’m bringing the Conditional Turn Battle (CTB) plugin. This plugin was probably the start of my away time due to several issues that I couldn’t solve that drained my motivation very fast. But as I have posted before, I’ve won my fight! The CTB is a system that changes how turns in battle works. Instead of selecting all actions of all battlers and then entering on a turn phase where all those actions are executed, You choose the action of each battle individually, and the action is executed as sooh you finish choosing. The order of actions can change based on the battler speed and the speed of the action. Using faster actions will allow the battler take it’s turn sooner. This system was used on Final Fantays X as the first time the ATB system wasn’t used on a main series Final Fantasy since it’s debut on FFIV.
– Active Time Battle: Fixed issue with commands when the inputing actor dies.
– Basic Module: Added functions for damage formula.
– Battle Motions: Added element and formula motions for action sequences, fixed issue with performVictory for game troop and compatibility with Cooperation Skills.
– Skill Ammunition: Fixed issue with equiped ammunition requirement.
BTW.: there is a very obvious hint on the next plugin that will be released on the plugins updated.
As everyone has already noticed, my activity dropped a lot since the last month, I’m here to explain why, and also say that this has finally ended.
Some people already know that I keep two jobs: my main job and a part time job. Last month I had a very unpredictiable change on my main job, I work at a school office, and not only I was moved to another school, but also my work schedule waqs heavly changed. Due to this, I basically had zero spare time on business days. Due to this I decided to leave my part time job, but I couldn’t simply drop it and leave the guy who gave me that opportunity without somone, so I endured some time on this really pushing schedule. But now I will be really free (I will just close this month). With this I will get back the free time I had back before all those changes.
But I didn’t abandon the maker for all this time, and here are some updates I made while I couldn’t put as much time as I wanted on it.
– Active Time Battle: Fixed issue with Atb Delay and Cast Cancel and added cast start motion for the Battle Motions plugin.
– Battle Motions: Fixed issue with counter attacks and with events after evented battles.
– Charge Actions: Compatibility bugfix with Battle Motions
– Critical Hit Effects: Fixed issue with Early Critical check.
– Tile Priotity: Compatibility with RPG Maker v 1.3.0
Hello makers! I’m here to bring the second winner tutorial for the Battle Motions from the last voting. The Demonic Summon is a skill that summons a demon that changes the background and drags the targets into a vortex. The video has a setp-by-step setup for the whole action sequence.
Now talking about the next plugin release, the Conditional Turn Battle (CTB) plugin is advancing greatly. The mechanical part of the plugin is fully working. Now all that is missing is the order display interface. This means that it will be complete soon.
Here comes the first tutorial for the Battle Motions action sequences. The ‘Jump’ skill is a recurring ability on the Final Fantasy series. It allows the user to jump high off the screen, becoming unreachable. After a given time, he will fall over the target dealing damage.
The next tutorial will be for the Summon Demon skill (You can view it on the Battle Motions release video)
– Active Time Battle: Fixed issue with Action Times+ trait and added option do show skill name during cast.
– Battle Command Window: Compatibility with Active Time Battle.
– Unreachable Targets: Compatibility with Battle Motions.