Getting back into activity
As everyone has already noticed, my activity dropped a lot since the last month, I’m here to explain why, and also say that this has finally ended.
Some people already know that I keep two jobs: my main job and a part time job. Last month I had a very unpredictiable change on my main job, I work at a school office, and not only I was moved to another school, but also my work schedule waqs heavly changed. Due to this, I basically had zero spare time on business days. Due to this I decided to leave my part time job, but I couldn’t simply drop it and leave the guy who gave me that opportunity without somone, so I endured some time on this really pushing schedule. But now I will be really free (I will just close this month). With this I will get back the free time I had back before all those changes.
But I didn’t abandon the maker for all this time, and here are some updates I made while I couldn’t put as much time as I wanted on it.
– Active Time Battle: Fixed issue with Atb Delay and Cast Cancel and added cast start motion for the Battle Motions plugin.
– Battle Motions: Fixed issue with counter attacks and with events after evented battles.
– Charge Actions: Compatibility bugfix with Battle Motions
– Critical Hit Effects: Fixed issue with Early Critical check.
– Tile Priotity: Compatibility with RPG Maker v 1.3.0